My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!

• My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!:

• YouTube Related:

• Get better at YouTube, Make better Quality videos and get better at editing! - Up my skills!

• Keep up with my channel, upload regularly & keep up with my uploading schedule! -  Schedule each video i upload to go up between 07:00am - 08:00am on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays!

• Batch Film & Batch Edit! - Film as many videos as i can in 1 go and edit asap and as much as i can in 1 go!

• Grow my "YouTube community" - Get up to 600 subscribers by the end of the year

• Other:

• Get better at photography & Create a Photography portfolio

• Get better at Makeup & Create a Makeup Portfolio

• Get fit, active & healthy & tone up & loose weight & get down to around 9 st!

• Start saving more - save at least £250 / £300 by the end of the year - For Holidays, Festivals or Emergencies!

• Start a online makeup course & do well!

• Getting in bed by 21:00 / 21:30 - go to sleep by 22:00 / 22:30 every night!

• Getting up everyday between 06:00 - 8:00 & just have a lie in on Sundays - as i want to be more productive and get.more things done each day

• Have a Health Check - eye test, blood test, dental check, breast check etc

• Declutter every month! Wardrobe, bedside table, dressing table, makeup collection!

• Start writing a journal for my thoughts and feelings
• Start Blogging again & regularly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List!

My Tongue Piercing Experience