My Tongue Piercing Experience

My Tongue Piercing Experience:

* 2 out of 10 for pain when the needle went through

* It takes 2 weeks to heal

* Sounds like i have lisp because its swollen & i try so hard to talk normally but it's hard to sound normal

* Cottage Pie on first night (with a spoon)

* When i was getting ready for bed on the friday night i kinda forgot it was a tongue bar that i had in my mouth and i thought it was a mint so i bit it by accident ha

* Pizza & chunky chips at work the next day (saturday)

* When i ate on Saturday i caught my bar a couple times cause it got mixed in with the food and obviously ur tongue moves around

* Had a roast on Sunday
* Monday & Tuesday had a pizza for lunch
* Tiny bit sensitive but fine

* Having tea & Lucozade at home & juice at work & water at bed

* Like i have a mint stuck in my mouth

* Its slightly to the side which is kinda annoying

* Had skinny chips and a roast dinner on the sunday

* It feels funny when you smoke

* It kinda feels funny when you drink fir the first few days

* I've been using mouth wash every morning & night to help clean it

* I dab my toothbrush against my bar when cleaning my teeth and i wash my mouth with water

* Could talk a lot more normally by day 4

* Swelling had gone completely by day 5

* I changed my bar on the two week date, slightly awkward to do but not to bad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List!

My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!