My Bucket List!

• My Bucket List:

• Pass my Level 1 Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Course
• Do a 3rd year at college and pass

• Travel to as many places as possible // Write a list of places i want to Travel to

• Get my VW Transporter TDI or T28 TDI
• Do a van conversion - so i can travel in it & camp in it

• Take mum on atleast 2 holidays before she dies

• Go to concerts of people that i really like - Ed Sheeran, Nothing But Thieves, James Arthur, Rag 'N' Bone Man, Shawn Mendes

• Learn about Psychology & Phsociology
• Apply for and pass a few online courses

• Go on a cruise - Italy, Around the world and / or other types of cruises

• Have a job that i'm happy with
• Start a business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!

My Tongue Piercing Experience