24 Hours In Exeter!

24 Hours In Exeter!

• I would visit & shop in Lush - Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

• I would get food in Nandos

• I would go to Weatherspoons

• I would go for a lunch coffee & snack in Starbucks

• I would take a bunch of pictures & video clips of the area

• I would put the video clips in to one video & upload it to my Youtube Channel (SupItsShan)

• I would visit the Rougemont gardens & Rougemont castle

• I would visit the Bill Douglas Cinema museum

• I would visit Blue Banana (clothing & piercing shop) & i would probably get a piercing

• I would go clothes shopping or visit clothes & Beauty shops (probably Primark, Topshop, Superdrug, River Island, Hollister)

• If it was near Christmas, i would visit the christmas markets.

• I would stay in a B&B or Hotel
(either Premier Inn, Travelodge Hotel, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel du Vin, White Hart or Inkeepers Lodge or something like that)

* DISCLAIMER:
• I'm writing this post for the competition posted by Blogger Hub in order of Accor Hotels! This Competition ends on the 7th of December!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List!

My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!

My Tongue Piercing Experience