20 Facts About Me (Shannon)!

20 Facts About Me:

1. I like beauty and fashion

2. I like tattoos and piercings

3. Im a Christmas baby (December 21st 1999) (currently 16)

4. I have a sister, half brother and mum

4. My dad passed when i was 9

5. I've had my right Tragus pierced twice

6. I've applied for Health & Social Care, Beauty Therapy, Art & Design and Photography at college.

7. I have my nose pierced.

8. I like streetdance

9. I like photography and taking pictures and making videos

10. I have 2 youtube channels (SupItsShan & SupItsShan TV)

11. I've done Martial Arts for the last 2 and a half years but recently had to quit.

12. I live in Devon, England

13. Im 5 ft 4

14. My best friends are Rosie, Abbie and Oscar (Boyfriend)

15. As a baby i had a black Mohawk

16. I had 2 lots of surgery with in 8 days in October 2012

17. My dad was a boxer

18. My dad was a welder and welded the melnium done

19. I cant go a day without listening to music

20. I cant wait to move out in to my own place

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List!

My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!

My Tongue Piercing Experience