My 1st Tattoo Experience!

• My 1st Tattoo Experience:

* Where Did I Get It Done & When?

• I got it done at Dam Cool Tattoo, in Barnstaple, Devon, which is behind the Imperial Hotel.

• I got it done on my left thigh

• I got it done on my 18th Birthday, December 21st 2017, at Midday.
_____________________________________________

* What Did It Feel Like?

For the most part, it felt like someone was drawing on me, quite hard, with a pen. Some of it got quite sore and sensitive, so it felt like being drawn on, non-stop, with a sharp pen, quite hard.

There was one letter, when the tattoo artist started doing the letter 'e' in the name, it actually tickled. And the same with one of the numbers as part of the date, it was the number '9', that tickled when he started doing it. So my leg slightly twitched.
_____________________________________________

* Why Did I Have It Done?

• I got it done for / about my dad, kind of like a tribute. And i really liked the boxing gloves.

• The boxing gloves represents my dad & also because my dad used to be a boxer. But the boxing gloves can also represent me and my mum as well. Because we're all strong & stubborn & determined & we're all fighters. Also i did Martial Arts & Mum did Karate.

• But it was done for my dad and with my dad in mind. And only partly represents our whole family, with the boxing gloves.
_____________________________________________

* What Did It Feel Like Afterwards?

It felt really sore and sensitive in the afternoon and evening. The next day felt quite sore and sensitive as well. But the soreness and sensitivity went down quite quickly.
_____________________________________________

* When Did My Tattoo Stop Being Scabby & Pealing?!

My tattoo stopped being scabby and stopped pealing after about 1 week and a few days. So just under 2 weeks. My tattoo has healed pretty well. After the scabbing and pealing stopped, the skin just felt ever so slightly dry. But it has healed really well and really qu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List!

My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!

My Tongue Piercing Experience