My Belly Button Piercing / Experience!

Hey Everyone!

- So this is a post about my Belly Button Piercing Experience!

- So, i got my belly pierced nearly 1 week ago now. Like 5 days ago now.

The Pain When Being Pierced:

- It wasn't to bad actually pain wise. Out of 10 it was about a 2 out of 10.
It was just like a really hard pinch.

Soreness & Redness:

- So, the day i had it pierced it was obviously quite sore. It was sore for the next few days. About the 4th - 5th day it had completely stopped being sore!

When I got It Pierced:

- When i got it done, they marked it with a pen. They gave me the option of many different colours (Red, Blue, Purple, Silver / Clear, etc etc).

- I did think about getting Blue, there was 2 types of Blue. A darker and a lighter blue.

- I decided to go for purple as thats one of my favourite colours (as well as Blue) & it look really nice!
- I had to fill out a form before going in.

- I had to lie down when getting it pierced obviously.

- The guy cleaned the area of my belly button & where he was going to pierce it with a wipe.

• Price & Place:

- It was £27. I had it done at Funky Divas in Barnstaple (Devon)

- The price is for the piece of Jewellery as well as the piercing

After I Got It Pierced:

- The piercer let me see it in the mirror.
He pierced it well.

- I got given an after care sheet and he briefly told me how to clean it.

- The piercer put a patch on it for
protection, which i had to keep on for 4 - 5hours

- The 1st & 2nd night of having the piercing i put a large plaster on it to protect it and just to be safe.

Cleaning & Taking Care of the Piercing:

- Like i said i had a large plaster on it or the 1st & 2nd night

- To clean it i have to use hot salty water with a cotton bud or cotton pad or both. I also use a makeup wipe or face cleansing wipe to clean the area.

- I wash it while im in the shower as well with hot water.

I would use body wash as well but i have to be careful with body wash because of my eczema.

- It has to be cleaned everyday. Probably about 1 - 2 times a day.

Other / Advice / Staying Calm:

- I made sure to Breath properly and take deep breathe

- I tried not to think about it to much or over think. I thought about other stuff if needed.

- I squeezed my chest a little bit while in the process of piercing just incase.

- I don't focus on what was going on or the pain to much as i didn't want to freak out.

- The guy spoke to me a bit as well.

- Don't overthink.

- Breathe

- Squeeze something if needed

- Clean the piercing as much as possible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bucket List!

My New Years Resolutions // Things I Want To Do In 2018!

My Tongue Piercing Experience